NHMAPNS - 2017 Scholarship Application for APRNs
Deadline: October 16, 2017 @ 5 p.m.
NHMAPNS will award TWO five hundred dollar scholarships for 2017 Fall semester
To provide scholarships to members who are pursuing a master's degree in nursing, post-masters advanced practice nurse certification, or doctoral degree.
Awards will be made to the future Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who demonstrate commitment to the nursing profession through helping to improve the health of their patients and communities.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in an advanced practice degree program (MSN or DNP), in good academic standing, and at an accredited university.
- The applicant must be a member of the North Harris Montgomery Advanced Practice Nurse Society.
- The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Provide proof of current enrollment
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Professional Goal Statement (maximum 250 words)
- Two professional letters of reference
- Applications postmarked after October 16, 2017 @ 5 p.m. will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Submit an application by deadline to: NHMAPNS web-manager
- Complete application must be received the deadline
- Attach required documentation (proof of enrollment, essay, CV/resume)
- Application evaluation by NHMAPNS Scholarship Committee
- Announcements of scholarship recipients will occur at the follow month NHMAPNS dinner meeting.
6. A new application must be submitted for every scholarship submission period. Previous submitted scholarship applications will not be considered.